Summer Academy 2022
Saturday August 13 (Flaine Auditorium)
- 4:30pm : participants registration
- 6:45pm : chamber music meeting for solo instrumentalists wishing to play with other trainees and participate to the chamber music class
- 7.15pm : information meeting for all musicians
- 8pm : welcome buffet
From August 14 to 23 :
- classes (5 lessons/solo instrumentalist, classes almost every day for chamber music ensembles)
- recording of the concerts in the Auditorium (and sending a private link to the video)
- instrument makers workshops
- shiatsu and do-in sessions
- for personal work (25 pianos, 100 working studios available and 2 piano accompanists)
From August 24 to 25 :
- solists and chamber music classes auditions
- goodbye buffet
Friday August 26 : participants departure
Fees & Scholarships 2022
Only due after the confirmation of registration (expected in June) :
- 50€ registration fees
- 550€ solo instrumentists (chamber music lessons + lunches included)
- housing fees (shared by the number of trainee flatmates) :
- 390€ for a studio
- 460€ for a 2 rooms appartment (1 livingroom + 1 bedroom)
- 590€ for a 3 rooms appartment (1 livingroom + 2 bedrooms)
Trainees under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Musique à Flaine grants a scholarships to chamber music ensembles, as well as for some solo instrumentalists on request and after consultation.
Application form (registrations open from March 15th to May 15th 2022)
For ENSEMBLE registrations, please fill one form per member of the ensemble applying to the Academy.
Musique à Flaine organize a free shuttle between Bellegarde sur Valserine train station and the station of Flaine for the trainees the first and last day of the Academy. It is imperative to register for this shuttle in the form below if you wish to book a seat (the number of seats is limited). The cellists will automatically benefit a complementary seat for their instrument.