Summer Academy 2021
Saturday August 14 (Flaine Auditorium)
- 4pm : participants registration
- 6pm : chamber music meeting for solo instrumentalists wishing to play with other trainees and participate to the chamber music class
- 7.30pm : information meeting for all musicians
- 8pm : welcome buffet
From August 15 to 24 :
- classes (5 lessons/solo instrumentalist, classes almost every day for chamber music ensembles)
- recording of the concerts in the Auditorium (and sending a private link to the video)
- instrument makers workshops
- shiatsu and do-in sessions
- for personal work (25 pianos, 100 working studios available and 2 piano accompanists)
From August 25 to 26 :
- solists and chamber music classes auditions
- goodbye buffet
Friday August 27 : participants departure
Fees & Scholarships 2021
Only due after the confirmation of registration (expected in June) :
- 50€ registration fees
- 550€ solo instrumentists (chamber music lessons + lunches included)
- housing fees (shared by the number of trainee flatmates) :
- 390€ for a studio
- 460€ for a 2 rooms appartment (1 livingroom + 1 bedroom)
- 590€ for a 3 rooms appartment (1 livingroom + 2 bedrooms)
Trainees under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Musique à Flaine grants a scholarships to chamber music ensembles, as well as for some solo instrumentalists on request and after consultation.
Application form (Deadline on May 15, 2021)
For ENSEMBLE registrations, please fill one form per member of the ensemble applying to the Academy.
Musique à Flaine organize a free shuttle between Bellegarde train station and the station of Flaine for the trainees the 14th and 27th of August. It is imperative to register for this shuttle in the form below if you wish to book a seat (the number of seats is limited). The cellists will automatically benefit a complementary seat for their instrument.