Summer Academy 2020
Saturday August 15 (Flaine Auditorium)
- 4pm : participants registration
- 6pm : chamber music meeting for solo instrumentalists wishing to play with other trainees and participate to the chamber music class
- 7.30pm : information meeting for all musicians
- 8pm : welcome buffet
From August 16 to 26 :
- classes (5 lessons/solo instrumentalist, classes almost every day for chamber music ensembles)
- recording of the concerts in the Auditorium (and sending a private link to the video)
- instrument makers workshops
- shiatsu and do-in sessions
- for personal work (25 pianos, 100 working studios available and 2 piano accompanists)
From August 25 to 27 :
- solists and chamber music classes auditions
- goodbye buffet
Friday August 28 : participants departure
Fees & Scholarships 2020
Only due after the confirmation of registration (expected in June) :
- 50€ registration fees
- 550€ solo instrumentists (chamber music lessons + lunches included)
- housing fees (shared by the number of trainee flatmates) :
- 380€ for a studio
- 450€ for a 2 rooms appartment
- 576€ for a 3 rooms appartment
Trainees under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Musique à Flaine grants a scholarships to chamber music ensembles, as well as for some solo instrumentalists on request and after consultation.
Deadline for registration : May 17, 2020 (registration will stay open until June 10th in consequence to the sanitary crises)
CONFIRMATION OF THE ACADEMY FROM AUGUST 15TH TO THE 28TH : We will be very carefull to respect the distanciation measures and adapt our organization to the sanitary crisis. However, we might suffer some yet unknown restrictions. We already regret the cancellation of Guillaume Sutre, who could not be in France during our Academy regarding the Chinese quarantine measures induced by his position at the Tianjin Julliard School. However, Andrej Bielow will attend the Academy during the whole Academy in order to insure the class.
For SOLO registrations, please provide a link to an audio or video recording.
For ENSEMBLE registrations, please fill one form per member of the ensemble applying to the Academy.