Summer Academy 2020
Saturday August 15 (Flaine Auditorium)
- 4pm : participants registration
- 6pm : chamber music meeting for solo instrumentalists wishing to play with other trainees and participate to the chamber music class
- 7.30pm : information meeting for all musicians
- 8pm : welcome buffet
From August 16 to 26 :
- classes (5 lessons/solo instrumentalist, classes almost every day for chamber music ensembles)
- recording of the concerts in the Auditorium (and sending a private link to the video)
- instrument makers workshops
- shiatsu and do-in sessions
- for personal work (25 pianos, 100 working studios available and 2 piano accompanists)
From August 25 to 27 :
- solists and chamber music classes auditions
- goodbye buffet
Friday August 28 : participants departure
Fees & Scholarships 2020
Only due after the confirmation of registration (expected in June) :
- 50€ registration fees
- 550€ solo instrumentists (chamber music lessons + lunches included)
- 50€ extra for pianists (participation to the piano renting and tuning)
- housing fees (shared by the number of trainee flatmates) :
- 380€ for a studio
- 450€ for a 2 rooms appartment
- 576€ for a 3 rooms appartment
Trainees under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Musique à Flaine grants a scholarships to chamber music ensembles, as well as for some solo instrumentalists on request and after consultation.
Deadline for registration : May 17, 2020 (registration will stay open until early june in the expectation of the official instructions about August cultural events)
For SOLO registrations, please provide a link to an audio or video recording.
For ENSEMBLE registrations, please fill one form per member of the ensemble applying to the Academy.
Important information : Due to external professionnal commitments, Prof. Andrej Bielow and Guillaume will each share a week of teaching. However, it will not be possible for the trainees to register only with one or the other : participation in the Academy is made over the entire duration, with both teachers.